Inspired by the values of a social economy and convinced that we must take care of the environment and the people around us, Jouvence invested in 2011 in a sustainable development plan.
Following an exhaustive analysis of the situation and a focus on certain improvements, Jouvence started taking concrete, innovative actions within a realistic and logical timeframe to contribute to environmental protection and the economic and social aspects of sustainable development.
Jouvence would like to become a model for the tourism industry. To reach this goal, 50 objectives have been listed to make our products and services more sustainable.
Jouvence is therefore committed to the following, among other objectives:
- Creating sustainable purchasing policies
- Regenerating vegetation on the lakeshore and other waterways on our property
- Composting all organic materials
- Respecting the support capacity of our site
- Integrating home automation into our infrastructure upgrades
- Implementing a carpool system for our employees
- Implementing a knowledge retention plan
- Fostering job creation.
By taking part in change, Jouvence wants to set an example. And by committing to this plan, we know we will be able to continue providing incomparable products and services to our clients – while at the same time helping the planet.